All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis dark and dazzling history of New York City nightclub life in the 1920s and '30s explores the complex relationships among urban politicians, social reformers, and the business of vice.
- Author BiographyBurton W. Peretti is Professor of History at Western Connecticut State University and the author of Jazz in American Culture.
- Author(s)Burton W. Peretti
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note14 illus.
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £13.28Trending at £14.40
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
- £19.20Trending at £29.96
- £9.66Trending at £14.94
- £11.79Trending at £16.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.