All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.52
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide that provides clear instructions on how to find relief from nightmares, as well as decipher their deeper origins and meanings.
- Author BiographyAlex Lukeman, Ph.D. is certified in the field of Clinical Hypnotherapy, and has spent over twenty years working in the field of practical psychology and dreams. The author of What Your Dreams Can Teach You and Sleep Well, Sleep Deep, he resides in Ft. Collins, Colorado, where he maintains a private practice in psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Alex Lukeman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.