Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChris Yates, one of Britain's most insightful and lyrical writers, raises his gaze from his beloved rivers and ponds and takes us on a mesmerizing tour of the British countryside.
- Author BiographyChris Yates is an angler, photographer, tea connoisseur and prolific writer with contributions to the Idler magazine and former Editor of Waterlog magazine. He is a celebrated British fisherman and author of How To Fish, which has variously been described as containing 'more good sense than all those effete-aesthete fishing narratives put together' (Conde Nast Traveller) and as 'a gem of a book' (The Field). He is also known for his other books - Falling in Again, The Secret Carp, The Deepening Pool, Casting at the Sun, River Diary and Four Seasons - and the BBC2 series A Passion for Angling.
- Author(s)Chris Yates
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Content Note24 b/w illus
- Weight190 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £5.29Trending at £5.43
- £43.54Trending at £59.99
- £33.73Trending at £57.93
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £43.10Trending at £45.50
- £15.64Trending at £19.67
- £13.73Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.