Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionShowing you how the Pacific Ocean got its name, what a Pyrrhic victory is, or where the guitar came, this book reveals some of the influences that the classical languages have on the English words we use. It is suitable for pub quiz enthusiasts, crossword solvers, and verbal journalists.
- Author(s)Nigel Brown
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/08/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width115 mm
- Height186 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.