CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.49
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £5.01Trending at £5.92
- £9.99Trending at £14.06
- £11.34Trending at £14.03
- £16.64Trending at £20.71
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a very successful career as a racing driver, Niki Lauda retired in 1978 to launch his own airline company. When this didn't work out as planned he returned to Formula One to secure a title in 1984 with McLaren. This book describes his career and gives details of all the cars he has driven.
- Author BiographyPierre Menard & Jacques Vassal are two writers as well as famous motor sport historians in France. They are freelance contributors to several classic cars magazines. They are the authors of the Formula One Legends series, and Pierre Menard is also the author of the famous award-winning Great Encyclopedia of Formula One.
- Author(s)Jacques Vassal,Pierre Menard
- Date of Publication23/09/2004
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Series TitleFormula 1 Legends S.
- Place of PublicationSt Barthelemy
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Out-of-print date11/12/2008
- Content Note200 colour, 10 b&w photographs, 15 illustrations
- Weight1400 g
- Width300 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.