CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the sociology of Niklas Luhmann. This book presents the key concepts in Luhmann's systems theory, including social systems, autopoiesis, self-reference, and second-order observation. It also introduces to his analysis of modern society as differentiated into a number of distinctive function systems.
- Author BiographyChristian Borch is an Associate Professor at the Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. His research interests include sociological systems theory, power, sociology of crowds and architecture.
- Author(s)Christian Borch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKey Sociologists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.