All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNikolai Dante, now operating as 'the sword of the tsar' is sent on a mission to the imperial Russia occupied Amerika. Accompanied by Jena Makarov, the two come face to face with a powerful insurgent group led by the shield-slinging Major Liberty!
- Author BiographyRobbie Morrison is one of 2000 AD's most popular writers, having co-created The Bendatti Vendetta, Shakara, Shimura and Vanguard, and has chronicled the adventures of Judge Dredd in 2000 AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine. He is also co-creator of fan-favourite Russian rogue Nikolai Dante, which won an Eagle award for 'Best UK Character', beating Judge Dredd to this accolade for the first time in almost twenty years. In the US, he has written Spider-Man's Tangled Web for Marvel and The Authority for DC/WildStorm. His and artist Charlie Adlard's critically acclaimed graphic novel White Death has also been hugely successful in both Europe and the US. John Burns' painted art has graced several 2000 AD series, notably Judge Dredd and Nikolai Dante, as well in as his own co-creation, The Bendatti Vendetta. He has also contributed to Black Light, Doctor Sin, The Scarlet Apocrypha, Vector 13 and Witchworld. Outside the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, he has pencilled Eclipse's ESPers and the James Bond miniseries, A Silent Armageddon. Simon Fraser is best known to 2000 AD fans as the co-creator of Russian rogue Nikolai Dante, whose adventures have been a staple of the comic since his debut in 1997. Fraser is also the co-creator of Family in the Judge Dredd Megazine, and has drawn Judge Dredd and Shimura. His best-known non-2000 AD work is Lux & Alby: Sign On and Save the Universe, a collaboration with Scottish post-punk author Martin Millar. Fraser's creator-owned project Lilly MacKenzie and the Mines of Charbydis is still in progress. His website is www.simonfraser.net. Paul Marshall co-created The Corps and Firekind, and has also pencilled Judge Dredd, Mean Machine, Sinister Dexter, Tharg's Future Shocks, Tyranny Rex and Vector 13. His other work can be seen in Harris Comics' Avalon.
- Author(s)Robbie Morrison
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- GenreGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height258 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £4.30Trending at £4.55
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.63Trending at £6.28
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.