More items related to this product
Best-selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- £1,613.95Trending at £1,949.98
- £1,249.00Trending at £1,285.69
- £682.00Trending at £1,301.15
- £446.90Trending at £561.90
- £1,709.00Trending at £1,741.18
- £2,113.95Trending at £2,194.56
- £399.00Trending at £406.51
About this product
- Product InformationThe Nikon COOLPIX L23 is a Compact device with a digital 10.1 MP sensor that allows you to capture clear images. The 2.7-inch display on this Nikon camera provides you with a convenient view of the image files. L23 model has 5x optical zoom. This camera comes in black and weighs 170 gr.
- Camera TypeCompact
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution10.1MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Light SensitivityISO 80-1600
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySDXC Memory Card
- Depth2.93 cm
- Height5.99 cm
- Width9.67 cm
- Weight170 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size2.7"
- Max Video Resolution640 x 480
- Features16:9 widescreen mode,Audio Recording,Built-in Speaker,DPOF Support,Direct Print,Face Detection,Image Stabilisation,In-camera Red-eye Fix,Not Interchangeable Lenses,PictBridge Support,Sharpness Control,USB,USB 2.0 compatibility,With Tripod Mount,contrast control,face-priority AF function,saturation control
Most relevant reviews
- albany*1116 Feb, 2017by
Smart little camera that takes great pictures
I can get hundreds of pics with a couple of rechargeable duracells and on automatic they turn out brilliantly every time. Its lightweight ,quite tough and very reliable.
Verified purchase: No
- 1967011031 Oct, 2013by
It was a good deal
This camera works just fine, but if I leave the batteries inside, they get low in no time. That is because probably there is some defect in the camera. Otherwise it is an excellent tool, and it was quite cheap.
- a0a166909cdc6f3...08 Apr, 2012by
Great value camera
This is a great all round camera with all the features you need. The batteries last for a long time and it has been dropped twice and its still going strong
- molemouse24 Mar, 2012by
Excellent Camera for the money.
I'm surprised to read poor reviews of this camera. I'm very impressed with mine. I use 2500mah rechargeable batteries and they last AGES - my old Kodak digicam used to get through batteries at an alarming rate. Like many cheaper cameras, this Nikon somethimes struggles with close-up and indoor subjects (e.g. trying to photograph stuff to sell on Ebay!) but when it gets it right it gives excellent results. Don't forget, it was highly rated by The Gadget Show.
- pjnbrelades19 Nov, 2011by
Excellent but needed immediate repair
Desoite high scores for virtually everything, the camera used battery power alarmingly, even when switched off. I found that Nikon knew of the problem and had issued a re-call for repair, so it is now hopefully being done.