All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationPreserve every life event with the Nikon D Digital SLR Camera. Great for larger prints, it boasts 16.2-megapixel resolution to capture extraordinary detail. This digital SLR camera features a USB port for easily storing your photos on your laptop. Capture impressive pictures with this Nikon D Digital SLR Camera.
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Sensor Resolution16.2MP
- Screen Size3.2"
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Lens For SDBody only
- Focus AdjustmentAutofocus & Manual Focus
- Light SensitivityISO 100 -12,800
- Light Sensitivity Max10012800
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryCompactFlash,CompactFlash Card Type I
- Weight1180 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3.2"
- HDMI OutputYes
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- FeaturesHDMI,Not Interchangeable Lenses,USB 2.0,autofocus,red-eye reduction
Most relevant reviews
- davidtiredoldma...24 Aug, 2016by
This camera is the dog's gonads. Absolutely brilliant!!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- euroguyjoe04 Apr, 2016by
Lightening fast and superb tracking make this professional camera a must have for anyone who doesn't want to sacrifice on quality. Solid built and ergonomicaly designed. Feel quality in the hand. Iso will astound, takes shots in almost complete darkness. And did I mention is wickedly fast.
Verified purchase: No
- alzati10 Oct, 2014by
insomma una macchina eccezzionale
Avevo necessità di sostituire la mia D3 perché mi serviva una fotocamera che lavorasse bene alle altissime sensibilità, allora ho comprato una DF, ma la velocità di messa acquistato di questa non mi soddisfaceva, quindi ho preso questa D4. La trovo la bella evoluzione della D3, stessa ergonomia, messa fuoco fantastica, velocità di scatto e registrazione eccellente, insomma una macchina eccezzionale
- tuchenhagen02 Sep, 2014by
Evolution rather than revolution - highly recommended.
To be honest, I'd only purchased this to replace a D3s which I'd regretted selling, and assumed it was just a minor update of that camera- how wrong was I. It takes all the good bits of the D3s (and there are plenty), and improves on the ergonomics and feel in the hand tremendously. High ISO which are these cameras trade marks, is about the same to my eyes as the former camera, but when you factor in a 30% increase in resolution, for the ISO performance to be the same took some doing. AF response if definitely bettered over the D3s and AF tracking is much better with a quicker lock on. About the only negative thing (if I can call it that), is the mixed card formats, with the D4 loosing one CF slot in favour of the new XQD card. I think I'd have preferred the camera to have stayed with two CF cards, but after having to buy a new Lexar 32gb XQD, I have to say slow it is not and keeps the D4 buffer going for what seems like an eternity. So overall it's evolution rather than revolution, and Nikon have stuck with the main factors that made the D3 series bodies so popular, but just improved them a little but in a lot of areas. Highly recommended. Read full review
- frantique200013 Dec, 2013by
Mean machine with only an edge over the D3S.
Phenomenal piece of kit though only has the edge over the D3S - slightly more megapix and works on an XQD card that leaves others standing. Shoots sport in RAW without the buffer jamming. Otherwise the usable ISO is the same. If you are thinking of taking the giant leap then my advice would be to buy a second hand D3S and wait for the D4S to come out. Far better value now the D4 is almost two years old. I've had mine 18 months and only use it in preference to the D3 and D3S when the lights go out.
Best-selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- £1,289.00Trending at £1,899.00
- £582.00Trending at £846.00
- £749.00Trending at £1,029.98
- £399.00Trending at £567.00
- £1,409.00Trending at £1,440.67
- £1,279.00Trending at £1,404.29
- £949.00Trending at £1,211.19