CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £6.02Trending at £8.68
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.34
- £7.16Trending at £8.21
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the Nikon D5100. It is packed with full-color images that help demonstrate how to use features of the Nikon D5100 and explores the on-board effects, low-light settings, and automatic HDR shooting. It consists of explanations that detail the ways in which you can use the features of the Nikon D5100.
- Author BiographyJulie Adair King has been writing about digital cameras and photographyfor more than a decade. She is the author of several books on various Nikon andCanon cameras as well as Digital Photography For Dummies, and she teaches beginning digital photographers at the Palm Beach Photographic Centre.
- Author(s)Julie Adair King
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.