All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA completely original, informed, well-crafted and beautifully written book about Modern India.
- Author BiographyWilliam Dalrymple was born in Scotland and brought up on the shores of the Firth of Forth. He wrote the highly acclaimed bestseller In Xanadu when he was twenty-two. City of Djinns won the Thomas Cook Travel Book Award and the Sunday Times Young British Writer of the Year Award. The Age of Kali won the French Prix D'Astrolabe and White Mughals won the Wolfson Prize for History 2003 and the Scottish Book of the Year Prize. His most recent book, The Last Mughal, was longlisted for the Samuel Johnson Prize and won the Duff Cooper Memorial Prize. He lives with his wife and three children on a farm outside Dehli.
- Author(s)William Dalrymple
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/10/2009
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date14/07/2016
- Content NoteB&W Inserts
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.