All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers quick and simple leadership lessons for boosting performance, morale, and engagement. This book helps supervisors stay focused at all times on their number-one priority, leading and managing those who report to them - and avoid being distracted by other tasks. It also includes a nine-minute template for staying focused.
- Author BiographyJAMES ROBBINS is a consultant and professional speaker who helps organizations increase productivity and decrease employee turnover. By weaving his own tales of adventure into thought-provoking presentations on leadership, James equips managers to lead with excellence.
- Author(s)James Robbins
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight504 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £5.41Trending at £5.50
- £6.49Trending at £6.91
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.37
- £8.98Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.