All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionNine Theories of Religion offers summary, analysis, and appraisal of a number of landmark modern efforts to explain the origin and function of religion.
- Author BiographyDaniel L. Pals is Professor of Religious Studies and History at the University of Miami. He is the author of Introducing Religion: Readings from the Classic Theorists (OUP, 2008).
- Author(s)Daniel L. Pals
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.