All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese puzzles are not dressed to the nines - that's because not one of these Sudoku puzzles contains the number nine as a given, so solvers must do some mining to discover where they belong. Pixel-y, nerdy, creative and challenging, Ninecraft Sudoku features nearly 190 puzzles that get harder as you go along.
- Author BiographyPhilip Riley is a software developer and the author of numerous computer programs that analyse variants of Sudoku puzzles. Laura Taalman is a professor of mathematics at James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and spent a year as mathematician-in-residence at New York's Museum of Mathematics.
- Author(s)Brainfreeze Puzzles,Laura Taalman,Philip Riley
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width134 mm
- Height140 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.