CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- £13.63Trending at £15.99
- £45.68Trending at £63.94
- £9.63Trending at £11.94
- £12.99Trending at £15.95
- £12.16Trending at £12.98
- £12.99Trending at £15.22
- £9.66Trending at £11.59
About this product
- DescriptionA tool for classroom study, this CD gives users a chance to hear some of Scotland's best-loved poems read by the author himself.
- Author BiographyNorman MacCaig (1910-1996) was born in Edinburgh and spent most of his working life in that city, as a schoolteacher and as a poet. He was one of the most distinctive Scottish writers of the 20th century, a master of lyric, a brilliant and witty observer. He was awarded the Queen's Medal for Poetry in 1986.
- Author(s)Norman MacCaig
- PublisherAssociation for Scottish Literary Studies
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAssociation for Scottish Literary Studies
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.