All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this history of 19th-century Britain, the authors provide a full range of thematic chapters examining political structures, ideologies, wars and international relations, economic and social history, religion, culture and ethnicity. Britain, as opposed to England, is the focus of the book.
- Author BiographyJEREMY BLACK is Professor of History at the University of Exeter. He is the author of a number of books including Modern British History since 1900, Eighteenth-Century Britain 1688-1783, and Maps and History. DONALD M MACRAILD is Head of History at the University of Northumbria. His previous books (with Jeremy Black) include Studying History and Irish Migrants in Modern Britain, 1750-1922.
- Author(s)Donald M. MacRaild,Professor Jeremy Black
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2002
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Foundations Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.57
- £7.72Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £13.28Trending at £14.46
- £13.94Trending at £15.07
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.