CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.92
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains alphabetical entries for more than 90 British women writers of the 19th century, from the famous to the obscure. Each entry provides a brief biography, discussion of major works and themes, an overview of critical response, and a bibliography of sources.
- Author BiographyABIGAIL BURNHAM BLOOM is Managing Editor of the journal Victorian Literature and Culture. She is the coeditor of Anne Thackeray Ritchie: Journals and Letters (1994) and author of the forthcoming article Transcending through Incongruity: The Background of Humor in Carlife's Sartor Resartus in The Victorian Comic Spirit. She has written and lectured on the Carlyles and the BrontEs.
- Author(s)Abigail Burnham Bloom
- Date of Publication30/05/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight858 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.