All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Amit Kumar Gupta
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsAntescript 1. For Bourgeoisation 2. Against Feudalism 3. For Rent Theory 4. Against Peasantry 5. For Confrontation 6. Against Qualitative Change Postscript. Bibliography.
- Author BiographyAmit Kumar Gupta is Research Consultant at the Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR), New Delhi, India.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.