Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £24.04
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores English in the nineteenth century, showing it to be a period of both stability and change for the language.
- Author BiographyMerja Kyto is Professor of English Language, Uppsala University. Mats Ryden is Professor Emeritus in English, Uppsala University. Erik Smitterberg is a Post-doctoral Research Fellow in English Linguistics, Stockholm University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2006
- Series TitleStudies in English Language
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 121 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byErik Smitterberg,Mats Ryden,Merja Kyto
- Series Edited byMerja Kyt,Bas Aarts,John Algeo,Susan Fitzmaurice,Richard Hogg,Charles F. Meyer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.