Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.92Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £3.95Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text features selections from Bryant, Longfellow, Lowell, Whittier and Holmes. It includes poems by Poe and Emerson as well as Whitman, Dickinson and Melville. The introduction discusses the impact of American intellectual, social and political trends on poetry.
- Author BiographyWilliam C. Spengemann is the Hale Professor in Arts and Sciences and Professor of English Emeritus at Dartmouth College. He edited the Penguin Classics edition of Nineteenth-Century American Poetry.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePenguin Classics S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/09/1998
- Weight340 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJessica F. Roberts,William C. Spengemann
- Introduction byWilliam C. Spengemann
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.