Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight813 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Bonavida
- Table Of ContentsPreface Nitrous Oxide and Cancer A role for eNOS in oncogenic Ras-driven cancer Multifaced Role of NItric Oxide in Cancer Biology Nitric oxide expression in cancer S-Nitrosylation: How Cancer Cells Say NO to Cell Death Cytotoxic and protective activity of nitric oxide cancers Cytotoxic/protective activity of nitric oxide in cancer Nitric oxide and life or death of human leukemia cells Inhibition of apoptosis by endogenous nitric oxide in chronic lymphomatic leukemia Nitric Oxide: a rate-limiting factor for metastases development Nitric oxide inhibits tumor cell metastasis via dysregulation of the NF-kB-Snail-RKIP loop Sensitizing effect of nitric oxide to cytotoxic stimuli Nitric oxide is a promising enhancer for cancer therapy Role of Nitric Oxide for Modulation of Cancer Therapy Resistance Breaking Resistance: Role of Nitric Oxide in the Sensitization of Cancer Cells to Chemo-Immunotherapy Prognostic significance of iNOS and NO in human melanoma Prognostic significance of iNOS in heptatocellular carcinoma Prognostic significance pf iNOS in esophageal cancer Prognostic significance of nitrative DNA damage in infection and inflammatuion-related carcinogenesis Nitric Oxide-releasing Melocules for Cancer Therapy and Chemoprevention Nitric Oxide: monotherapy or sensitiser to conventional cancer treatments Therapeutic applications of nitric oxide for malignant tumor in animal models and human studies S,R-3-Phenyl-4,5-dihydro-5-isoxazole Acetic Acide--Nitric Oxide GIT 27NO New Dress for Nitric Oxide Mission Nitric Oxide donors are a new class of anti-cancer therapeutics for the reversal of resistance and inhibition of metastasis Role of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) in regulation of nitric oxide (NO) production and stabilization of HIF-1a: Potential role of Se-Methylselenocysteine (MSC),an antioxidant multi-targeted small molecule
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.