CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNitric Oxide in Biology and Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight575 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDennis B. McNamara,P.J. Kadowitz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsNitric Oxide in the Regulation of Blood Flow: A Historical Overview.- 1. Nitric Oxide in the Regulation of Blood Flow: A Historical Overview.- I: Selected Mechanisms Of Action.- 2. Regulation of Intracellular Ca2+ by Cyclic GMP-Dependent Protein Kinase in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells.- 3. Oxidants and Vascular Nitric Oxide Signaling.- 4. Role of Na+-K+-ATPase in Nitric Oxide-Induced Relaxation.- 5. Purinergic Receptors, Nitric Oxide, and Regional Blood Flow.- 6. Nitric Oxide Derived from Perivascular Nerves and Endothelium.- 7. Nitric Oxide and Hypertension.- II: Vascular Bed.- A. Cerebral.- 8. Nitric Oxide in Control of the Cerebral Circulation.- B. Pulmonary.- 9. Intravenous Anesthetics in the Pulmonary Circulation.- 10. Inhaled Nitric Oxide Therapy for Acute Respiratory Failure.- 11. Clinical Applications of Inhaled Nitric Oxide.- 12. Nitric Oxide and the Perinatal Pulmonary Circulation.- C. Skeletal.- 13. Nitric Oxide and the Pulmonary Circulation in the Adult.- 14. Role of Nitric Oxide in the Skeletal Muscle Vascular Bed.- D. GI/GU.- 15. Nitric Oxide and the Hepatic Circulation.- 16. Nitric Oxide and the Gastrointestinal Circulation.- 17. Uterine Effects of Nitric Oxide.- 18. NO Effect on Penile Blood Flow and Lower Genitourinary Tract Function.- 19. Role of Nitric Oxide in the Regulation of Renal Blood Flow.- E. Renal.- 20. Role of Nitric Oxide in the Regulation of Renal Function in Conscious Animals.- 21. Modulation of Renal Micro vascular Responsiveness by Nitric Oxide.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.