All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.36Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £12.17Trending at £12.38
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.42Trending at £8.99
About this product
- Author(s)Ya'acov Y. Leshem
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 9 colour illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements. Abbreviations. Glossary of nitrogen compounds mentioned in the text. Part One: Endogenous Regulatory Processes. 1. The Biological Conquest of Nitric Oxide. 2. The Peroxynitrites. 3. Nitric Oxide as an Endogenous Regulator of Fruit, Vegetable and Flower Maturation and Senescence. 4. Nitric Oxide in Plant Pathology. 5. Plant Antecedents of, and Analogy to Viagra. Part Two: Atmospheric Nitric Oxide and Plant Growth. 6. Nitrogen Oxides in the Environment: Benign and Harmful Biological Effects of Atmospheric NO. 7. Is Nitric Oxide a Component of the GAS (General Adaptation Syndrome) Mechanism in Plant Stress Coping? 8. Epilogue. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.