CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe rate of creation of reactive nitrogen on the earth has increased over the years. This book presents a series of studies from across the Americas whose aim is to highlight key natural processes that control nitrogen cycling as well as discuss the main anthropogenic influences on the nitrogen cycle in both the tropical and temperate regions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight642 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorLuiz A. Martinelli,Robert Warren Howarth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.