Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an in-depth overview of the methods that have been applied to studying the nitrogenase at a molecular level, ranging from genetic, biochemical, spectroscopic and chemical methods to theoretical calculations.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number766
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight818 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMarkus W. Ribbe
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.