All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Roger Stone
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note20 B&W photos
- Weight921 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Author BiographyRoger Stone is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Man Who Killed Kennedy:The Case Against LBJ, The Making of the President 2016, Jeb! and the Bush Crime Family, The Clintons' War on Women, The Benghazi Report, and Tricky Dick. He is a legendary political operative who served as a senior campaign aide to Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and Senator Bob Dole, and is a close friend and adviser to President Donald Trump. Stone would parlay being the youngest staff member of the Committee to Re-Elect the President into being a confidant and adviser to the ex-president. A veteran of eight national presidential campaigns, Stone writes for the Daily Caller and Fox Opinion online. Mike Colapietro is an investigative journalist and researcher who received his bachelor's from Eastern Connecticut State and is studying for his master's from the University of South Florida. His work has appeared in the Tampa Bay Times, in Smoke Magazine, and on Yahoo.com.
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.