All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £7.92Trending at £10.96
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.98
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
- £5.46Trending at £10.00
About this product
- Author(s)David Shaw
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Author BiographyDavid Shaw has extensive experience in many areas of information security. He began working in the trenches of perimeter analysis and conducting external threat research for large financial institutions. After switching to offensive security, he joined Redspin to conduct application security assessments and network penetration tests. David is currently the Chief Technology Officer and Vice President of Professional Services at Redspin, specializing in external and application security, and managing a team of highly skilled engineers. He has particular interests in complex threat modeling and unconventional attack vectors, and has been a speaker at THOTCON, NolaCon, ToorCon, LayerOne, DEF CON, BSides Las Vegas, BSides Los Angeles, and BSides Seattle.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.