All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis 47th volume in the growing Recollections series takes us to the edge of Fenland Britain for a visit to the Nene Valley Railway the only preserved line in the country to have been restored to the European Berne loading gauge. This enables the line to run a wide variety of trains made up of both British and European rolling stock.
- PublisherSilver Link Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleRailways & Recollections
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.47
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilver Link Publishing Ltd
- Width238 mm
- Height169 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.