Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a broad study of the history of medicine in science fiction and fantasy literature and film, as well as detailed examinations of some of the field's greatest works.
- Author BiographyGary Westfahl is adjunct professor at the University of La Verne, CA. His previous books include Science Fiction, Canonization, Marginalization, and the Academy (2002), Unearthly Visions: Approaches to Science Fiction and Fantasy Art (2002), and Worlds Enough and Time: Explorations of Time in Science Fiction and Fantasy (2002), all available from Greenwood Press. George Slusser is professor of comparative literature at the University of California, Riverside. He has written several books about science fiction authors and coedited numerous scholarly studies.
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 102
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Weight429 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGary W. Westfahl,George Slusser
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.