All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £11.04Trending at £12.50
- £13.67Trending at £16.95
- £10.70Trending at £14.94
- £11.02Trending at £11.19
- £11.70Trending at £13.23
- £3.99Trending at £4.68
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionRevision of author's disseration (doctoral - Brandeis University, 2010), issued under title: The politics of judicial retrenchment.
- Author BiographySarah Staszak is a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in Health Policy Research at Harvard University and an Assistant Professor in Political Science at The City College of New York-CUNY. She teaches and writes on public law, policy, legal institutions, and American political development.
- Author(s)Sarah Staszak
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Postwar American Political Development
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.