All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.04Was:£14.99Free postage
- £12.67Was:£14.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful memento, a thought-provoking set of ideas, and a new opportunity for Buzz Aldrin to connect with the masses of people who recognize his unique place in human history: No Dream Is Too High will mean a lot of things to a lot of book lovers.
- Author BiographyBUZZ ALDRIN, best known for his Apollo 11 moonwalk, holds a doctorate degree in astronautics and, at the age of 86, continues to wield influence as an international advocate of space science and planetary exploration. He has written three nonfiction books, two science fact/fiction novels, and two children's books. Co-author LEONARD DAVID is a veteran space journalist and winner of the 2010 National Space Club Press Award.
- Author(s)Buzz Aldrin,Ken Abraham
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.