All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYossi Alpher explains how Israel entered its current situation of growing international isolation, political stalemate, and gathering messianic political influence. He investigates the inability of Israelis and Palestinians to make peace and end their conflict before suggesting ways to moderate and soften the worst aspects of the situation.
- Author BiographyYossi Alpher was an officer in Israeli military intelligence, followed by twelve years of service in the Mossad. Until 1995, he was director of the Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies at Tel Aviv University. In July 2000, he served as Special Adviser to the Prime Minister of Israel during the Camp David talks. From 2001 to 2012 he was coeditor of the bitterlemons.net family of internet publications. He is the author of Periphery: Israel's Search for Middle East Allies (Rowman & Littlefield, 2015).
- Author(s)Yossi Alpher
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note3 Maps
- Weight454 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.27
- £10.20Trending at £13.01
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.