All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering dramatic evidence of the transformative power of forgiveness, this title shares the stories of people of diverse faiths and cultures who, despite all odds, found the courage to reconcile with their enemies. It gathers the voices of Desmond Tutu, Benazir Bhutto, Rajmohan Gandhi, Jonathan Sacks, the Dalai Lama, and others.
- Author BiographyMichael Henderson is an English journalist. The author of nine books, his latest titles include, See You After the Duration (2004) and Forgiveness: Breaking the Chain of Hate (2002).
- Author(s)Michael Henderson
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byHis Holiness The Dalai Lama
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.