No Exit from Pakistan: America's Tortured Relationship with Islamabad by Daniel S. Markey (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £29.47Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.33Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.39Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
- £7.64Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the story of the tragic and often tormented relationship between the United States and Pakistan.
- Author BiographyDaniel S. Markey is a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), where he specializes in security and governance issues in South Asia. From 2003 to 2007, Markey held the South Asia portfolio on the Secretary's Policy Planning Staff at the US Department of State. Prior to government service, he taught in the Department of Politics at Princeton University, where he also served as executive director of Princeton's Research Program in International Security. Dr Markey earned his bachelor's degree in international studies from The Johns Hopkins University, his doctorate in politics from Princeton University, and was a postdoctoral fellow at Harvard University's Olin Institute for Strategic Studies. Markey served as project director of the CFR-sponsored Independent Task Force Report on US Strategy in Pakistan and Afghanistan (2010). He has published articles in Foreign Affairs, The National Interest, The American Interest, Foreign Policy, and Security Studies among other journals. His commentary has been featured in many newspapers, including the New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, and International Herald Tribune. He has been awarded grants from the MacArthur and Smith Richardson foundations to support his research, including regular trips to Pakistan and elsewhere in Asia.
- Author(s)Daniel S. Markey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 maps
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.