No Fear: Business Leadership for the Digital Age by Pekka A. Viljakainen, Mark Mueller-Eberstein (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.19+ £5.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- Author(s)Mark Mueller-Eberstein,Pekka A. Viljakainen
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width147 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Author BiographyPekka Viljakainen has been at the cutting-edge of business organizations and their leadership for the past 10 years. In this book, he presents a manifesto for business leadership in the digital age. It sets out the agenda for mastering the challenges of tomorrow in a truly global and people-oriented way. Moreover, for current and future managers, this book provides guidance on how to act and lead successfully in the new world.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.