All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFighting, biting, screaming and behaviours that challenge the people dealing with them are often triggered by unsuitable surroundings or unrealistic demands. In this new approach, Bo Hejlskov Elven shows how identifying and adapting these problem areas can dramatically improve behaviour in people with autism and other developmental disabilities.
- Author BiographyBo Hejlskov Elven is a Clinical Psychologist based in Sweden. He is an independent consultant and lecturer on autism and challenging behaviour, and an accredited Studio III trainer. In 2009, he was awarded the Puzzle Piece of the Year prize by the Swedish Autism Society for his lecturing and counselling on challenging behaviour.
- Author(s)Bo Hejlskov Elven
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight344 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.