All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWesley Curnow, a young Cornish miner, arrives in the United States to seek an uncle who is working on the mines in Missouri. Taking passage on a boat from New York, bound for New Orleans, he meets up with a charismatic US marshal who is en route to the western territories to bring law to the area. But can he survive the journey?
- Author BiographyE.V. Thompson was born in the East End of London, but after his family home was destroyed by German bombers during The Second World War, they moved to Oxfordshire. E.V. Thompson has been a sailor, a policeman, and airline detective, chief of Civil Aviation Security, a floor sweeper, a hotel detective and a civil servant. He now writes full-time. His hobbies include History, travel and all things Cornish. E.V. Thompson has had a vast number of short stories and articles published in newspapers, magazines and broadcast on radio in many countries and have presented numerous radio series on BBC Radio Cornwall and overseas. His novel, Chase the Wind, won the award as Best Historical Novel of the Year. E.V. Thompson currently lives at Trebartha, on the South East edge of Bodmin Moor and is involved with many literary associations and charities.
- Author(s)E. V. Thompson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight535 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £14.58Trending at £19.86
- £4.39Trending at £4.58
- £14.59Trending at £18.82
- £8.43Trending at £8.71
- £9.97Trending at £10.22
- £4.49Trending at £4.89
- £2.63Trending at £2.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.