All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book that offers a cure for affluenza, 'No Logo' is one of those rare books that defines a generation, the most significant one since Douglas Coupland's 'Generation X'.
- Author BiographyNaomi Klein is a Canadian writer and journalist. 'No Logo' is an international bestseller and has helped define a new generation of young activists.
- Author(s)Naomi Klein
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2001
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/12/2009
- Content Note10 b/w illus, With index
- Weight370 g
- Width151 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.80Trending at £15.24
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £19.97Trending at £29.55
- £4.45Trending at £6.06
- £10.58Trending at £10.98
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £3.78Trending at £3.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.