Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionKnowledge management is used by organisations to capture and store information that is already available but not locatable. Organisations need to know who knows what and how to tap into it with effective results and, more importantly, in a way that does not waste time or money.
- Author BiographyGeoff Parcell is a successful business coach. He has worked with organizations in the private and public sectors to identify and build their capabilities, stressing team working and learning. He was a founder member of BP's knowledge management team, and has also worked with the UN on sharing good practice in the response to HIV/AIDS. With Chris Collison, he was previously author of the acclaimed Learning to Fly (Wiley 2004) . Find out more at www.practicalKM.com . Chris Collison is a leading business adviser, author and speaker. After 15 years working on knowledge and change management with BP and Centrica, Chris now helps a range of organizations to improve and innovate - from software engineers in Bangalore, to venture capitalists in Rome, biotechnologists in North Carolina and NHS hospitals in the UK. He is an associate and visiting lecturer at Henley Management College and Cranfield School of Management, and is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD. See www.chriscollison.com for more information.
- Author(s)Chris Collison,Geoff Parcell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/06/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width136 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.