Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.23+ £2.50 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ianj2460
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionProvides comprehensive guidance to musculoskeletal disease and pain, from degenerative arthritis in the elderly to common sports injuries in young athletes. This book discusses the pros and cons of alternative medicine techniques, and assesses which of the technologies really work.
- Author BiographyJoseph A. Abboud, M.D., is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in shoulder and elbow diseases for 3 B Orthopaedics. He is also clinical assistant professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Soo Kim Abboud, M.D., is chief of otolaryngology at Penn Presbyterian Hospital and clinical assistant professor in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Joseph A. Abboud,Soo Kim Abboud
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleYale University Press Health & Wellness
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note100 b&w illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.