All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt could happen at the grocery store. At a restaurant. At school. At home. Meltdowns are stressful for both child and adult, but Dr. Baker can help! Author of the award-winning Social Skills Picture Book series, Dr. Jed Baker offers parents and teachers strategies for preventing and managing meltdowns.
- Author BiographyHaving earned his MA and Ph.D. in clinical psychology from the University of Albany, Dr. Jed Baker is a behavioral consultant for several New Jersey school districts where, nearly two decades ago, he organized a group to help children with social communication problems. That group expanded and ultimately became the Social Skills Training Project under Dr. Baker's directorship. Dr. Baker also presents lectures all over the world on social skills training, and is on the board of directors of the Asperger's Syndrome Education Network, Inc. (ASPEN). His work has been featured on ABC News and Nightline.
- Author(s)Jed Baker
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Weight235 g
- Foreword byCarol Kranowitz
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.93
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £17.64Trending at £20.28
- £11.81Trending at £12.55
- £8.72Trending at £10.99
- £18.68Trending at £25.62
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.