All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £4.17
- £2.50Trending at £4.63
About this product
- DescriptionYamada answered no twice in a compulsory government questionnaire as to whether he would serve in the armed forces and swear loyalty to the United States. This book tells the story of Ichiro Yamada, a fictional version of the real-life no-no boys.
- Author BiographyJohn Okada was born in Seattle in 1923. He served in the U.S. Army in World War II, attended the University of Washington and Columbia University, and died of a heart attack at the age of 47. No-No Boy is his only published novel.
- Author(s)John Okada
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleClassics of Asian American Literature
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byLawson Fusao Inada
- Foreword byRuth Ozeki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.