CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
About this product
- DescriptionAs children move from toddlerhood into childhood, they say 'no' to their parents as a way of asserting their independence and testing boundaries. This is a humorous portrayal of this normal stage of childhood development.
- Author(s)Marie-Isabelle Callier
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width256 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Annick Masson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.