No One Listened: Two Children Caught In A Tragedy With Noone Else To Trust But Each Other by Alex Kerr, Isobel Kerr (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Isobel and Alex came home from school to find their abusive father had brutally murdered their mother, their world was thrown into chaos. Plunged into a care system that neglected them, Isobel and Alex were expected to come to nothing, and had only each other to rely on.
- Author BiographyIsobel Kerr graduated from university in 2007 with a degree in Forensic Science. Since then she has been working in residential care homes for young people and volunteering as an independent visitor with NYAS (National Youth Advocacy Service). Along with her brother, Alex, she annually travels abroad to participate in volunteer projects; such as at an orphanage in Ghana and an elephant rescue centre in Thailand. Alex Kerr is currently fulfilling his passion for computers by studying for a degree in Forensic Computing. Along with his sister, Isobel, he annually travels abroad to participate in volunteer projects; such as at an orphanage in Ghana and an elephant rescue centre in Thailand.
- Author(s)Alex Kerr,Isobel Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight290 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.