Consider these sponsored items
- £14.88Was:£17.95Free postage
- £12.27Was:£16.73Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who want to sew your own clothes but are put off by the idea of cutting out pattern pieces covered with dotted lines and symbols, this book presents the author's innovative method, in which you begin with nothing but a rectangle, circle or triangle of fabric and some basic body measurements.
- Author BiographyRosie Martin is the director of creative fashion label DIY Couture, which showcases her signature method of explaining sewing with colorful, visual instructions. Rosie also runs clothes-making workshops in London. She has also styled and made costumes for music videos on both sides of the Atlantic and is the author of DIY Couture: Create Your Own Fashion Collection.
- Author(s)Rosie Martin
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note850 colour illustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width210 mm
- Height245 mm
Most relevant reviews
- p90-paul31 Aug, 2016by
Easy to use and better than buying all those patterns!
A great book that simplifies the sewing pattern into basic shapes. Great to use and adapt!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.