All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionNo Small Snakes relates Dalbey's upending journey from scoffer to spiritual warrior, from arrogance to bold humility. Both spiritual memoir and soldier's manual, this book will challenge you to face the spiritual battle at hand today and prepare you to win it - in your heart and in the world.
- Author BiographyGordon Dalbey is a popular speaker at conferences and retreats around the world. He has appeared on numerous radio and television programs, including: Focus on the Family, The 700 Club, and The Minirth-Meier Clinic. The author of Healing the Masculine Soul, his articles have appeared in New Man, Reader's Digest, Leadership, Focus on the Family, Catholic Digest, Christian Herald and The Los Angeles Times. He is a graduate of Duke University and holds an M.A. in journalism from Stanford University and an M.Div. from Harvard University. A former Peace Corps Volunteer (Nigeria), news reporter, high school teacher, and pastor, he lives in Santa Barbara, California, with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Gordon Dalbey
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight471 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.