All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.43
- £7.11Trending at £7.51
- £7.85Trending at £10.98
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
About this product
- DescriptionAn homage to Nabokov's Lectures on Literature, this collection of essays sheds new light on canonical authors such as Ibsen, Beckett, and Strindberg. Using style and structure as the connective thread, Mark Axelrod joins a wide and deep conversation on writers on writing.
- Author BiographyMark Axelrod is a Professor in the Department of Comparative Literature at Chapman University, USA.
- Author(s)Mark Axelrod
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; VI, 99 p. 1 illus.
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.