All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo Tea, No Shade brings together nineteen essays from the next generation of black queer studies scholars, activists, and community leaders who build on the foundational work of black queer studies, pushing the field in new and exciting directions.
- Author BiographyE. Patrick Johnson is Carlos Montezuma Professor of Performance Studies and African American Studies at Northwestern University, the coeditor of Blacktino Queer Performance and Black Queer Studies: A Critical Anthology, and the author of Appropriating Blackness: Performance and the Politics of Authenticity, all also published by Duke University Press.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note21 illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byE. Patrick Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.