Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionTaking Oakland as a case study of urban politics and society in the United States, this examines the city's successive episodes of popular insurgency for what they can tell us about critical discontinuities in the American experience of urban political community.
- Author BiographyChris Rhomberg is Associate Professor of Sociology at Yale University.
- Author(s)Chris Rhomberg
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note25 b/w photographs, 3 maps
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.