All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting different paths to different kinds of freedom - freedom from fear, freedom to start over again, to love, to be yourself and to be happy the author guides you into an active process that engages your mind, heart and spirit, and brings real joy, over and over again.
- Author BiographyJack Kornfield, PhD, is a psychologist and founder of two of the largest Buddhist centres in America. His books are classics, selling well over a million copies, and have been translated into twenty-one languages. In addition he teaches to large crowds all over the world.
- Author(s)Jack Kornfield
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication18/05/2017
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC W Daniel Co Ltd
- Weight375 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.